Monday, June 29, 2015

My Shop is Open!

Hi friends!  Thanks for stopping by.  My exciting announcement is that my Teachers Pay Teachers store is officially open!  Over the weekend I was able to upload two FREE products and my first product for purchase!

My first freebie, the one that TpT requires you to upload, is my very favorite way to get organized for parent-teacher conferences.  It is a simple conference worksheet that has space for reading, writing, math, content (science, social studies, health), and other notes.  I fill this out for each student for conferences and have it in front of me when I meet with parents so that I remember to cover everything I want to discuss with them.


The second freebie I posted is a behavior management tool I've used in the past for students who need a more visual reminder for their actions.  I created a punch card and there are three different versions.  Simply print on cardstock, cut, and punch a hole every time you catch the student following the rules!  I also like to write what they are working towards on the card so there is a line for that as well.

 Behavior Management Punch Card


And my first product for purchase is my 2D Shape Memory Game!  My students LOVE this game and there are multiple ways to use it.  It can be played as Memory/Concentration or Go Fish style.  I usually introduce it in small groups and then move it as a center game.  Students can play in small groups, partners, or even individually!  The pack comes with 24 cards for 12 sets and the matches are the shape to the shape's description...perfect for CCSS 1.G.1!




Hopefully you liked a few of my products and make sure to check back for more!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment