Friday, August 14, 2015

My last Friday of Summer

Hi friends, I am sad to say that it is my last Friday of summer.  How does time fly by in the summer but then slows down once school starts?!  So not fair!

Yesterday my team came over for a little planning session before school starts.  It was good to see everyone though we were annoyed we had to talk about school instead of just hanging out, haha.  In the week leading up to the meeting I did a lot of cleaning and organizing so now I have the whole weekend to do nothing!  Well, all the nothing that moms do.  I am hoping to catch up on my blog reading, blog a little bit, make a Costco run, do some birthday shopping for my mother-in-law, finish my book, and load my car up with all of my stuff to go back to school.  I'm also hoping to go in to school on Sunday for an hour or two just to do a few things so that I can hit the ground running on Monday.  All while soaking up as much time as possible with my girls! 

I'm hoping to start working on my next TpT product...have any ideas for me?  I'm thinking about making some Bingo games.  My students LOVE bingo and it is such a great game that can be adapted for many subjects and lessons.  Thoughts?

Enjoy your last few days of summer teacher friends!  Let's all hope I remember to set my alarm on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment