Monday, August 3, 2015

New Product, Just in Time for the TpT Sale!

Hi friends!  I'm so excited to have my newest product up and ready for the TpT Back to School Sale!  My store is 20% off for today and tomorrow only, so it's a great time to get some things you've been eying!  You can check out my store here!

My newest product is a favorite in my classroom!  I'm all about creating student writings that can then go in our class library for awhile.  The students love to read each other's writing and sometimes I even have to "ban" the books for awhile because they are fighting over them!  I love watching students see their peers read their writing...that little glow of pride they have on their face is priceless!
My newest product for sale has to do with writing and it is Monthly Writing Journals!  Duh duh duh duhhhhhh!!!  I like to put out two writing journals each month for students to use during Work on Writing time.  I add a page in the front of each journal with a class list and students cross off their name when they have finished their story.  I also write my story first as an example for the students.  Students have all month long to write their story and illustrate a picture.  At the end of the month I put the journals in our classroom library and the students read them all year long!  They love reading each other's work.

  There are two ways you can use these writing prompts to create the journals.  You can print out the prompts that are two to a page and glue each one on a notebook for students to use or you can print out the prompts that are one to a page and add writing pages for the students.  I like to print each prompt on a single page and add the writing pages so that I can use the paper with handwriting lines.  As the year goes on I transition from handwriting lines to regular writing lines.  I also like to add the paper with the picture box so students have a place for an illustration.


So if you have a few minutes, check out my newest product!  Hopefully you can use it in your classroom this year.  Don't forget, my Monthly Writing Journals are on sale today and tomorrow along with the rest of my TpT Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment