Friday, July 10, 2015

Five for Friday: July 10th Edition

Hello everyone!  Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching's linky party, Five for Friday!


1. I have another product added to my TpT store!  This is a favorite with my first graders and is also great for enriching kindergarteners and reaching lower second graders.  Click here to check it out!

2.  My family celebrated my mom's birthday by ordering a half bushel of steamed crabs!  If you're from Maryland, then you know how amazing these are.  I love me some crabs!

3. My girls had their 4 month professional pictures done!  Look how cute they are!  I have to pick 25 images to keep out of 52...how am I ever going to decide?

4.  (I am hoping this works) Here's a video of my baby girl laughing and squealing!  This was the first time she has laughed so long and it is so darn precious!

5.  Today, the love of my life and I celebrate 5 years of marriage!  There's no one I'd rather do life with than this guy.  He's an amazing husband to me and awesome father to our little girls.  If you want to read some more and see some pictures of us from way back when, check out my family blog at The Alvarez Family

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend and enjoy it...summer is flying by too quickly!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your girls are precious so I'm sure it will be very difficult to narrow down all the pictures!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful place you are right now in your life! My kids are all in their twenties so I'm on the other side of raising kids. I remember those crazy, noisy, sleepless nights with a lot of fondness, even though I didn't always feel that way in the moment! You're making lots of memories and your love for your husband and kids will carry you through!
    Blessings on you in this new journey!
    Marion

    ReplyDelete