Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Measuring Fun!

Hi friends!  Like I promised yesterday, I was able to post my newest product, Measuring Fun!  My Measuring Fun packet has some great activities for measuring.  In this packet are several different ways students can use non-standard units to measure different objects. Activities include measuring with unifix cubes and paper clips, scavenger hunts, and graphing data. These activities are perfect for whole group, partners, or individual work. Simply give each student cubes or paperclips, a paper, and time to complete the activities!



Included:
2 outside scavenger hunts
2 inside scavenger hunts
2 body measurement activities
3 graphs
2 sheets of data questions

Check out my newest packet, Measuring Fun  and I hope you will enjoy it as much as my students do.  

Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' and Teachers Pay Teachers for more items!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment