Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My First Sale!

Hello friends!  Friday night I got an email saying that I had my first sale on Teachers Pay Teachers! I was SO EXCITED!!!  (Never mind that it's only 90 cents...that's besides the point!)  Someone bought my Face Off! math game!  So, whoever you are, thanks for buying my game and I hope you like it!  And if you didn't, then you should really buy it...cause that's what friends are for...and we are friends, aren't we? ;)  Just kidding, you don't have to buy it if you don't want to.  Though I'll love you forever if you do!


What a great email to receive!

So anyways I'm trying to think of what product to do next and I was thinking something for language arts but I don't know what to do.  I am very much a math/science person so if anyone has an idea for language arts for me, feel free to share!

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!  It is Tuesday, right?  I seriously have no idea.  All I know is that I have a brunch today with my team and brunch is awesome.  Anywho, have a good day, whatever day it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment